1.31.2005

When all the roads that lead us there are winding.

I've been working at Wendy's for the past couple weeks...

After the rent is due, I'm hoping to pay off some bills- more specifically the all hovering, satanic cable bill. I know I'm nuts to hope to pay everything I owe AND get my computer fixed, but a girl can hope can't she?

Ben is coming over on Wednesday. It sort of feels like a death sentence because I look horrible & I know he’s not that attracted to me to begin with, despite his suspect words.

The underlying feeling is that nothing good ever comes out of seeing him. I’m immediately happy because he hugs and kisses me... I get a little high on him, but after a week or so has passed I become intolerably depressed and lonely.

It takes me more than a month to be completely normal again.

Aw, screw it. Lately, I've just been going with the flow. Whatever that is.

No comments: