4.30.2007

Check out Person.com, baby.

Are you tired of all the old sites, like Myspace and Facebook? How about trying something new?

If you have a webcam and want to 'connect' with people, this is a rockin' new way to try it out. And you won't end up chatting with HotGalSusan or RichardBiggums and be forced to pay to see 'em on a pre-recorded video. Oh no. It's all for reals. Which, by the way, I never did that. And that is my final statement, so if you try to say otherwise, I'll sue you for libel. I will. Don't make me.

You can create video confrences and have fun with friends, get involved in a "play and flirt" game, or broadcast yourself in public mode for all to see. Don't believe me? Check it out!

Person.com - webcams, chat, personals

It comes highly recommended by the Katster.



*I am being paid for this particular post through Payperpost.com

1 comment:

sourpatchbaby said...

Hey! I know you did. C'mon and sue me baby! Let's see you squeeze money out of a rock.