4.20.2007

HotelReservations.com

You've probably heard of Hotels.com, Travelocity.com and Priceline.com, but have you had a chance to check out this Hotel Reservations site? It's got a lot to offer. This is coming from the trusted voice of Katie, and Katie always knows.

So, please, my little children, sit and have a listen. I have a story to tell you.

I'm on way to Amherst, Massachusetts tomorrow for my concert, and I'm going to be stuck there overnight. I searched on every website I could think of to get a cheap room, and there was next to nothing affordable. Finally, I found a place in a directory and called a suitable place myself. No website used.

To my dismay, I find that HotelReservations.com has a wealth of hotels in the area that I could have chosen, had I only known about the website. They have tools that the other popular sites don't have, like special internet rates that beat out the competition, a 100 dollar rebate special for booking and even a detailed city guide. I'm totally bumming on my loss.

I noticed that this website isn't limited to just hotels. No, sir. You can choose to book flights, cars, vacation rentals or entire vacation packages. For instance, you may be looking for a flight and hotel for 5 days and 5 nights next month in the beautiful city of London. You can spend as low as 913$ to stay at the Strand Palace. Did you hear me? You could stay at a palace for under a grand, for 5 nights! I'm sold.

Or if you're looking for just the flight and car because you're secret Irish lover has a place for you to stay, think about HotelReservations.com for it. You're look at paying only 794$ for the trip. I've been talking to an adorable Dublin boy named Henry, and this is making me consider hopping on a flight to meet his sexy bottom.

Check out the website, it is impressive.




*I am being paid for this particular post through Payperpost.com

1 comment:

The Children's Barn Store said...

Wow, they're really really thankful.

You are so welcome, HotelReservations.com management.

And thank you. I do so enjoy ranting for money.