9.23.2007

I dedicate this post to Angry Jessica.

Because it's obvious this girl needs the attention. She wrote a response post to my Top 5 WTF's (which, to refresh your memory, were blogs I found through the NextBlog option, and found myself laughing at).

"why the hell are you making fun of other people's blogs and thoughts? they don't make them for you...they make them for theirselves. if you don't like it, don't f'n read it. your blog sucks, but it doesn't matter b/c it's your own dumb mind and you have every right to be dumb and immature on your own blog. get a life."

First of all, I'm going to make the same suggestion that you have made to me. If my blog sucks so much, why are you reading it? I didn't make it exclusively for you, ANGRY JESSICA. While you have a minor point that maybe I shouldn't be making fun of other blogs, the other side of the coin is that they are public and therefor leave themselves open to scrutiny. As I have left my blog open to your angry remarks.

My favorite part of this little one sided argument you left on my blog is when you say it doesn't matter b/c it's your own dumb mind and you have every right to be dumb and immature on your own blog. Yes, that's correct, I do have a right to be "dumb" and "immature" on my own blog. But leaving a nasty message on someones blog calling them names and saying they suck is what I would title as "dumb" and "immature".

So who's calling the kettle black here?

Well, ANGRY JESSICA, it was wonderful hearing your commentary and thanks for giving me a little chuckle! Please stop by again, since my blog is public and open to your angry thoughts. I noticed you have your own blog set to private and it makes me a little curious. Since you seem to have strung together a rather large load of hypocracy and terrible grammar in just one small paragraph, I doubt it's anything worth reading.

3 comments:

sourpatchbaby said...

Aww, shucks. Don't you see what's going on Katie? Angry Jessica is starved for attention. Whoa, I just opened up my box of chick'nuggets that I was eating earlier and all the bbq sauce went all over the place. Guess I'll have to lick it off the box then. Oh Well, where was I? Oh yes. She's jealous that since her blog is private and no one but her three personalities know about it, no one ever comments on it. She's also jealous that the map she installed to see where her readers come from only shows her one single dot. poor jessica. we shouldn't make fun of her friendless self, we should embrace her and smother her in honey while leaving her hogtied in a field of fire ants. Wait, did I say that out loud?

The Children's Barn Store said...

Thanks, G-masta, I <3 you and pity angry Jessica.

sourpatchbaby said...

Woman! Where art thou?! You should be posting and letting us know that JTHM hasn't caught you in his basement! We worry.