9.08.2007

Where you are is where I belong.

SIDE NOTE

I miss (Tim) so damn much! I ask whatever God there may be... I ask with my hands raised high above my frustrated head...

Is it asking too much to see him just once?

I see other Warehouse Boys all the time.

It seems somehow terrible to me, but no men named Tom, Gustavo, Ben *or otherwise* are ever going push him out of my head... so it seems.


I feel like I'm crazy, but what if I really did walk away from the only true connection I ever had? Why do I dream about him? Why do I think about him? Why?!

Sometimes, if I'm having a bout with insomnia, I think about his smile. It makes me feel safe.

For christ sakes. I'm telling this to the 'net cause I have to say it. I've internalized this for so long. I need an outlet. I'm still in love with him. How, exactly, and why?


Where are you going?
With that long face pulling down
Don't hide away

You are like an ocean
That I can't see but I can feel
Your waves crash down...

I am no super man
Not at all
And I have no answers for you
I am no hero
Oh, and that's for sure

But I do know one thing
Where you are is where I belong.
I do know where you are is where I want to be.

Where are you going?
Where do you go?