1.16.2007

The road is made for cars and sidewalks are made for people.



The above mentioned phrase was often uttered from my aunt to Danny. As I was walking home from my test, I could see the same instruction in the eyes of most drivers.

Let me ask you something, you bastardized forms of people behind the steering wheels of your vehicles; was I born with ice skates on the soles of my feet, unbeknownst to me?

I'll answer the question for you, since the group is so broad and the reply, oddly, may vary. No, I was born with normal feet that fit normal shoes, and therefore I cannot easily get across sidewalks covered in a foot of ice.

I may look like I can just plop onto my stomach with a little "ARP!" and slide around on my blubber, but I should also tell this crowd that I am not a seal... as cute and blubbery as I may appear.

5 comments:

sourpatchbaby said...

Umn, Katie? Is there something you haven't told me? Like, you like girls? Ew! And I slept in the same bed as you! EWEWEWEWE!

Far as I remember, yes you do have human feet (we'd have to see about the normal sized feet thing...). but yeah, people do have a tendency to want to crush the poor prebysterians without realizing that the sidewalks are covered with the snow removed from their precious streets.

sourpatchbaby said...

by the way, I so did not mean to call you an ewe. you are not a hairy girl sheep. Although I guess it beats being a castrated boy sheep....Although there was that one time in high skool.......

The Children's Barn Store said...

I am SO not into girls!!! Some random person left that you FREAK... and I'd much rather be a seal... they're so darn cute.

I'm still very much in love with BOYS. Boys, boys, boys...

sourpatchbaby said...

Wait a minute....are you calling me a freak, or the freak that wants you to like girls??? Cuz I'm sure I ain't a freak...

The Children's Barn Store said...

Sorry, instant reaction to being called a lesbian. I'd actually like to delete that comment, do you know how??