3.19.2007

Couponchef.com

My computer is about ten seconds and a short smack in the gut from falling apart on me. I need my PC, it's an outlet for me that if lost, could drive me mad.

When I do have the money to shop for a new computer, I will definitely be using the Computers section of this website for coupons, appropriately named Couponchef.com.

My first choice for my next computer is going to be a notebook/laptop. I constantly move my apartment around and it would be a heck of a lot easier on me to consolidate.

http://www.hewlettpackard.com

I found a coupon on this website for 349$ off of an HP Pavillion Notebook with a 17" display. That clocks the little computer in at less than 900$, and it's got all of the extras. I think that's a pretty decent deal.

Also, the Couponchef site has a ton of other coupons that I'm going to check out and use. All of the deals are for well known businesses like Best Buy, Circuit City, Target, Hewlett Packard, Kodak, Dell and many others.

*I am being paid for this particular post through Payperpost.com

No comments: