4.05.2007

11 Years Old. Bianca Ryan. America's Got Talent. Seriously. Effing. Wow.



I should explain how I came across this video on Youtube.

I was searching for Sanjaya videos.

I don't have cable right now and I've heard one too many times how that "SMELLY BASTARD" "SANJAYA THE VAGINA" "IS THE UNHOLY COMBINATION OF MICHAEL JACKSON / WILLIAM HUNG" and I had to see what all the ruckus was about.

I guess a group of people are voting for him on American Idol despite his lack of talent, or because of his lack of talent. And as a side note, I don't think Va-J-J is the worst singer ever, but he certainly doesn't belong in a singing competition. He has a nice voice, but he has no idea how to use it on a stage.

Anyways, I was searching for vids of this guy, and every other title was "CHECK OUT THIS FRIGGING KID" and "AMAZING LITTLE SINGER" and "HOLY SHIT CHILD". So, I yelled at the screen, in exhaustion "Fine! But this better be good."

It was the above video, and worth all the annoyance. I actually teared up while watching it.

I love the audacity of the Simon Cowell gripe-alike. Bianca could have dressed like, well, Sanjaya during the entire competition and it wouldn't have made a bit of difference.

I feel bad for the other people on the show, even if they had half her talent, they were screwed. It's almost unfair.

1 comment:

Alexander said...

Read "An Ordinary Black Cat" an e-book available in www.catyourway.com