4.05.2007

Secure Loan Consolidation

My gal pal, Diane, had over 30,000$ worth of credit card debt. She would cry to me about it once in awhile and I admit that I was a little judgey. I felt that even a few thousand dollars worth of plastic debt was over the top. But thirty thou?! Wow.

I haven't been the best judge of spending character, considering my own impulsiveness. I'd probably be that much indebted if some company would give me some sweet moola credit.

Then I read a reliable source that stated in 2002, the average household owed at least 8,000$ in credit card debt alone. Another big wow.

Her solution? She went with a consolidation loan, and after a year or so she'd cleared out all of her major accounts. I think that anyone with credit card debt of any ridiculous amount should consider this option. It took her a short time of working super hard, but now she walk in the world without that terrible weight on her shoulders.

If you can relate with this, I recommend the following.

Colorado Credit Card Debt

New Jersey garden folks can click on http://www.secureloanconsolidation.com/credit_card_debt/new_jersey/new_jersey.asp



*I am being paid for this particular post through Payperpost.com

No comments: