4.24.2007

The answer is yes. I really do rock that much.

I was checking out the stats on my Cluster Map, for the *ahem* awaited hit, and something occurred to me.

I have some serious questions that call for serious answers.

I have readers from China. CHINA.

Jesus-Mary-And-Joseph! There's an implication to that, isn't there? It means that there are people out there reading my words in Chinese characters. Now, from my experience with foreign languages, I know that there can be issues with the translation.

Could there be some people out there seriously misinterpreting my rants?! And what exactly do they see in translation? Most importantly, what does my name look like in Chinese characters? Does it look as awesome as I do? This interests Katie greatly.

Your thoughts, in the form of comments [not telephathy, I've yet to sharpen that skill], would be highly appreciated ♥

5 comments:

sourpatchbaby said...

No fair! You can't have people looking at your blog! I thought that I made it perfectly clear that under no circumstance, absolutely no one but me is allowed! Do I have to break out the spork?

**shaking my fist angrily

sourpatchbaby said...

(to everyone else, I didn't threaten YOU. I only threatened Katie for disrespecting my authorithy. Just go on about your business and comment! On her blog!and mine! Cuz, you don't want me to shake my fist at you....)

The Children's Barn Store said...

Yes, because she is equipt with painfully bony fists.

And jaws of steel.

I'm sorry G. I shall never disrespect your authoratile again.


Mmm. Attack with a spork. Reminds me of the homicidal maniac and Taco Hell. Good Times. Good Times.

sourpatchbaby said...

I KNEW you would remember!

The Children's Barn Store said...

Blasphemy! Of course I remember JTHM! Those comics were like my Bible!

Even though I'm not a fan of the general congregation in the church of Nny, I shall never stop loving those little books of hilarious torture and insanity.