5.10.2007

Bid 4 Prizes

I'm an Ebay freak. It's practically an illness. Even when I don't have money, I find myself looking over the Ebay merch and bidding on stuff I can't afford.. only to cross my fingers in forethought that somebody out there will outbid me for the creepy ceramic kitty.

I have found a solution to my problem: Bid4prizes.com. Instead of bidding up, you bid down. The lowest bid wins the prize, but it must be a bid that nobody else has made. Theoretically, somebody could win a prize for one penny, but I'm sure a lot of people bid for that amount. So it wouldn't be unique, which means you won't win. So don't bid for a penny.

I'm a freak for sweet electronics with *I* as a prefix. Ipod, Imac, Ibook, Itunes... etc... and Bid4prizes has the Iphone - with a 6 month service plan! The Iphone is basically like a Blackberry, but much hotter. It's a mini computer and phone. Get your email, play awesome games, no buttons whatsoever... like a PDA, you just touch it.

Pretty soon we'll have phones that hook into brainwaves and dial on thought command. They shall call it Ithought. And I shall call it Irockin'.

The best part about Bid4prizes it that no matter what you bid, you don't have to pay for it. You just have to place the bid. Then you win it, no shipping no nothing. That's crazy awesome. You have 20 a day, so go get your bid on.





No comments: