5.11.2007

Now I Tag You.

Wow, that was a lot of work. I should start working out, I'm already out of breath.

Laurie from that place in Colorodo. Colorodo Laurie.
Get fit dude. Wow, look. Pecks.
Ooo. Pretty Blog. Marvelous Things.
He's from South Africa, like the Dave. Sweet.
Hm. Job Search Advisor. We really need to chat.

I'm formally tagging 5 people that have recently read my blog. There you are, I see you. You're there, just to the right of me.

Here are the rules.

1. Add a direct link to your post below the name of the person who tagged you. Include the state and country you're in.
2. List our your top 5 favorite places to eat at your location (locally).
3. Tag 5 other peole (preferably from other countries/states) and let them know they've been tagged.

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I will get on that as soon as I get back. Promise ;)