5.28.2007

There must be some kind of way out of here, said the Joker to the Thief.

I found a possible back up plan.

I'm going to meet with a couple of girls in Charlestown about a room on Wednesday, assuming they don't rent the room out before I even have the chance. If it's a match and I like the place, they are *likely* willing to let me move there in July. If I found a job temporarily and paid my rent up to date when I leave, I would get my security deposit back and could use it to pay them my first months rent.

Charlestown is a beautiful city on the other side of the Boston harbor. There is a T-stop there, and mass transit available. I could work in Boston, and live there for awhile. They seem like really nice girls, but I shall see the whole picture when I meet them.

It could still work out with Heidi, but it's looking like I might not be able to rely on her. She's incredibly hesitant about the move and unmotivated with filling out the housing applications. She did say that if she was able to get housing in Lowell, she would be 100% about the move... I'm not sure that is true. The guy thing still weighs very heavily on her head.

Anyways, there is a definite plan B. Now I've got to find this temporary job to get me up to date. I'm going to rent assistance for help tomorrow.... wish me luck....

No comments: