5.21.2007

O Snap!


I've just discovered the BEST WEBSITE EVER.

It defines "urban words", basically city slang, for those of the non-hip Caucasian persuation, like myself. I freaking LOVE it!

Here are my favorite definitions thus far. I'm going to start intergrating these words into conversation. Fo sho.


COUCHING DISTANCE: The distance one can reach without leaving the couch or sofa.
That job is too far; it's not within couching distance.

5 SECOND RULE: An unwritten law dictating that if a food or other consumable item is dropped onto the floor, it may be picked up and eaten within five seconds. The reasoning behind this is that dirt and germs take six seconds to transfer from one surface to another.
"Oops, dropped my popsicle. Five second rule!"
(Procees to pick up dirty-ass rocket pop and suck the lint off of it)

FLAGAPHILE: One who is so patriotic that they would gladly mate with the American flag.
Stephen Colbert is a flagaphile.

HATERTOTS: Like Haterade, the figurative snack you consume when you're hating on someone.
"Man, you need to cut down on all those Hatertots you've been eating."

MEXICAN AVALANCHE: To ejaculate in a woman's hair and then throw her down a flight of stairs.
"That chick took the Mexican Avalanche like a pro-skier."

HOSTAGE LUNCH: Meal purchased by the company, often pizza, and delivered for employees whose boss requires them to attend a meeting or work over their lunch hour.
"I was planning on running some errands during lunch, but the VP is keeping us in a meeting. At least he ordered us a hostage lunch."

VALENTINE'S DAY: The reason why so many people are born in November.

I'M NOT GAY SEAT: The empty seat in a movie theater that two males leave between them to show the rest of the audience that they are straight.
"I went to a movie with John and left an I'm not gay seat between us."

REBOOTY: A booty call made with an ex or renewed relationship with an ex.
After they broke up, Joe still called Kate for some rebooty on weekends.

CELEBUTARD: A famous stupid person. Typically refers to the current crop of vapid celebrities.
Celebutard Paris Hilton got the name of her own videogame wrong.

WAM: Walking around money. Monies given by a sugar daddy/momma to be spent freely.
"What? You're out of cash?! Why isn't your man giving you WAM? My man gives me WAM all the time because he knows he won't get booty otherwise."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

MEXICAN AVALANCHE: To ejaculate in a woman's hair and then throw her down a flight of stairs.

Hahaha, that's awesome. And disgusting. I can't wait for an opportunity to use it.

I peruse urbandictionary frequently. It's pretty entertaining.

The Children's Barn Store said...

Yes, my buddy Joel is the one who enlightened me with that little one. I had to wonder, who comes up with that stuff??

sourpatchbaby said...

I didn't comment on this one because I didn't felt like it! Fine! You happy now?!!!!!

The Children's Barn Store said...

No. I comment on stuff of yours when I don't necessarily feel like it... tit for tat!