6.21.2007

F to the Y to the I

Just to let y'all know, my computer has officially breathed its very last breath.

Therefor, I will only be able to update at work *when nobody is actively eyeing me* or when I'm at the aunts house. So I may not be keeping you up to date.... at least until I find a replacement CPU.

However, I am available to update you for today.
The job is going AWESOME.♥ ♥ ♥ I love it to deaths ♥ ♥ ♥ I'm even in the process of using one of their programs to catch up on my rent so that I won't be a street rat! I'll actually have $$ in my pocket this month!! Holy George Michael!!

That's the official word in the world of Katie. I'm supposed to be at the Aunties house this weekend with Booty the wonder dog, so I should have another couple posts.

I heart you guys.

1 comment:

sourpatchbaby said...

I can't comment on your post because I'm still assimilating the fact that you killed yet another being. no, I'm actually trying to figure out how to live without checking out your site five times a day. can't believe that your computer went suicidal on you like that...