6.24.2007

Katie's Top 10

I've been watching what seems to be an endless amount of television shows with the top (whatever number) hottest celebrities. I've been constantly wondering what my list would be.

So here it is, from the boredom of Katie and her slow weekend. Katie's Top 10 Gals n' Guys... beginning with the gals, since the most recent show I watched was Maxims Hot 100.

Next post will be my Top 10 Guys, since it'll take me a little longer to get through that.

#10. Wednesday Adams


Christina Ricci
I've always had a certain appreciation for women with strong and quirky features. While Christina is by no means the most beautiful girl, she has a dark and punk kind of look to her; an attitude of sorts. I really wish she would gain some weight, but even as gauntly as she tends to be, she's still quite lovely with her huge, dark eyes and the unique 5-head.

I've been a fan since she was a child star in movies like "Casper" and "Now and Then".


#9. Rogue


Anna Paquin
Another one of my favorite former kiddy stars, she was the fair complected girl who had a deep love for duck-like foul in "Fly Away Home". If you don't get the subtext to that, I should let you know that I have an unnatural and quite adolescent obsession with ducks.

Anna is better known for her role as Rogue on X-Men, playing the girl who could touch no one. I love her for her alabaster complection, and strong, feminine features.


#8. Angela Chase



Claire Danes
Claire was the star of my second favorite television show of all time, My So-Called Life. She played an angsty teenager in the mid-nineties grunge era, opposite one of the most beautiful actors alive, Jared Leto (who will make an appearance on my Top 10 boys list). I'm also partial to her performance as a star-crossed lover in Romeo + Juliet.

Claire emits a natural, girl-next-door beauty that is both down to Earth and highly enviable.


#7. La Tortura





Shakira
This belly throttling hispanic import has hella stage presence. I've watched some of her taped performances, and was completely floored by how well she commanded a stage. Her voice can sometimes sound a little odd, but this pop princess knows how to shake it like a Polaroid picture.

Her appeal is evident in her curvaceous yet toned body and adorable child-like face.

#6. Princess Padme


Natalie Portman
She got her start in showbiz as a Lolita-esque protege of a hit man in "The Professional". She then practically starred in several of the "Star Wars" episodes and has slowly moved into the romantic comedy section of Blockbuster... though her last hit was a dark gothic rip off of the book "1984" in the newish flick "V for Vendetta".

I favor Natalie's delicate complexion, with exotic features inherted by her father, a native Isreali. She's Harvard educated and smart as heck.


#5. Joey Potter



Katie Holmes
For six seasons of my TV enthused life, Katie played a tween hopelessly betrothed to the Speilburg-poster-humping Dawson Leery. She was, literally, the girl next door. She was repressed, confused, and obsessed... but equally endearing and beautiful.

I find her attractiveness in her overemphasized features; huge, puppy dog eyes, a round, pouty mouth and a thousand watt smile. There are some who hate the snickery expressions she tends to make, while I adore them.


#4. Aeon Flux


C
harlize Theron
This girl has been many things; an Astronauts wife, the mother of a kidnapped and weezy Dekota Fanning, married to the Devil's hot advocate, a homicidal lesbian prostitute headed for death row, and an Alaskan factory worker standing up for her female rights. She's been spectacularly gorgeous in all... or most of them...

What about Charlize is so darn gorgeous? Well, what isn't. Her face says it all.

#3. Izzy Stephens


Katherine Heigl
She portrays the caring, fun, and erratic Doctor Isabelle Stephens on currently my favoritest show ever (!) "Grey's Anatomy". As the story goes, Izzy is former trailer park trash who gave up her baby and eventually paid her way through college by modeling, all on her road to Seattle Grace Hospital. Now that her heart patient fiance croaked, she's moved on emotionally to her bestest bud, George.

Katherine is unnaturally endowed with multiple features; tall stature, big boobs, curvaceous bod, and a round, doll like face. I hate to love to hate her every Thursday night.


#2. Buffy Summers


Sarah Michelle Gellar
As star of my all-time favorite television show, Sarah automatically gets top ranking in my heart. She spent 7 years as the slayer of vampires, weilding the sexy undead hearts of one intolerably hot Angel and a bad boy named Spike or William the Bloody, if you will. The last time I saw Sarah, she was either gallavanting with a computer animated Scooby Doo or running around a haunted house in Japan on the set of "The Grudge". Anything else she's worked on is heretofor ignored.

I think a girl is sexy and interesting if she has such features that are entirely unique but not gouging (a.k.a. Angelina). SMG has one of those faces that seems remarkable; maybe it's the sharp juts of her nose, the contrasting fullness of her cheeks or her big, defined eyes. Either way, I've always found the Buffster stunning *though she could use a couple pounds added to her rediculously tiny frame*.


#1. Kate Austin



Evangeline Lilly
She is Kate. Before she crashed and burned on an unknown island, she was on the lamb for blowing up her greasy biological father. Whilst living on the hellish island, she caught herself in the middle of a sexy love triangle between the rugged Sawyer and the doctor and leader, Jack. Lucky bitch.

Personally, I think Evangeline has everything. Her body is muscular, but somehow still curvy. Her face has the cute element of "Freckles" (A.K.A. Sawyer's nickname for her), and yet when she thows on some makeup, it's elegant and classically beautiful. She can pull off the 'rolled around in the mud for 6 months and never showered' look, and 'Emmy Awards glamorous' without even trying.

The girls were easy. Here comes the hard part.

Next up ---> Boys!!!

3 comments:

sourpatchbaby said...

Just so you know, shakira changes nationality depending on which country she happens to be touring at the time.

The Children's Barn Store said...

lol. Somehow I knew you'd have a Shakira comment. I like her.

Laurie said...

not a shakira fan either.

"Kate" would have to be my top pick.