6.06.2007

*Update* *I'm Sleepy*

My new jobbie job is here.

I refuse to go into detail about SNHS. I'm super-superstitous and have irrational fears that I'll jinx myself. I was going to make a pro/con entry, but I have too-often aired such stuff here. If I'm gonna try to be a pro-fesh-i-nalll, it means I will leave my home @ home and my work @ work. It's a two lane, one way street.... going in opposite directions... Oooooh Ya. Can you tell that I'm a tad delirious?!

I'll give ya my little photo of my adorable little cubicle and my yummy little iced coffee. You'll have to make do with that, my sexy bloggernauts.
Other than the jobby job ish, I don't have very much going on.

I've been hanging out with Heidi and her 2 babies... a.k.a. MY DAILY BIRTH CONTROL PILL.
I met up with my friend Ms. Jackie last night to check out an apartment two blocks down the street from my place. We ran into a friend of hers whilst eating, a South American Adonis of epic proportions, who is apparently a chubby chaser. Needless to say, I might have a booty call on board... *shh*

I'll check in with you later.
Oh, and Dora the Explorer is totally a lesbian.
And a tranny. A tranny lesbo.
Good 'nuff for you, G-Masta?!

2 comments:

sourpatchbaby said...

Heidi, Heidi, Heidi....Is this the one that had the convertible car that you had to manually push the roof back? They let her breed?!!!? Whoa.

The Children's Barn Store said...

No, that was probably Tiffany. Thank George she hasn't had any brats yet.