6.04.2007

Good News-ness

I gots me a jobby job!!

I interviewed for it on Thursday, was notified that I got it on Friday, and I start today (Monday, for my slow readers). As of today, I'm no longer a temp, and in 30 days... well kinda... I'll have real life insurance for big people!

I'll be working for a non profit company as an interviewer for low income people seeking assistance. It'll mostly be processing paperwork before they allow me to interact with the public, but the job should definitely keep me on my toes.

For now, it'll keep me from Boston, but maybe not forever. I'm mostly just happy for a paycheck... Wish me luck!

5 comments:

sourpatchbaby said...

Congratulations! Now you can get me that howler monkey I've always wanted.

The Children's Barn Store said...

I've got it on back order. Just watch out for the poo.

Laurie said...

Good luck! That is great that you are going to get p-a-i-d. Almost as good as getting l-a-i-d. Almost

The Children's Barn Store said...

Haha Laurie... funny & true.... you rock

sourpatchbaby said...

Woman! Post! Now! Go!