5.30.2007

Mint Credit Card

Are you shopping around for a new credit card?

How about trying on the Mint Credit Card, I say.

Will it cure my crippling Halitosis, you ask?

Heck no! But this card does offer you 0% on all purchases until January of 2008, 0% on a credit card balance transfer until August 2008 and 0% on balances transferred during October 2008. Up to 7,500 Euro balance. OK, it is from the bank of Scotland, but it's accepted anywhere that takes Mastercard.

The Mint offers online fraud protection, no annual fee, worldwide acceptance, and cool stuff like free and discounted travel deals. There's even a Wine Club, and if you take advantage of it you can have sweet wine sent to you from around the world. That means you'll be getting booze sent to your doorstep. You'll be getting drunk on a global level!

Since I don't know anything about credit checks in foreign countries, you may be eligible even if your number is in the fire engine red zone. You can apply online! Alls you need is your bank account and income information! Give it a go!

3 comments:

sourpatchbaby said...

Woman! I just posted something that may make you take a plane down here just to smack me in the head. Now comment on it!

sourpatchbaby said...

Woman! Post something worth commenting to! Like some veiled remark at Dora the explorer's sexuality.

The Children's Barn Store said...

Dora the Explorers' sexuality?

I can barely get past the pure obnoxiousness of the music on her show. I swear, one of the reasons why I do not have babies is because of children's programming.

I mean, I'll have to ban TV from my kids just to make sure that I'm not forced to watch hours of that creepy pink dancing kid, or those "Wiggles" fruitcakes.

And how the heck to I ban television?! It's my lifeblood. MY LIFEBLOOD.