7.19.2007

Coupon-tastic!

I have a penny-pinching boss.

I recently explained how I toss out my Gas Coupons because I don’t have a vehicle in which to use my 45 cents per gallon discount. She replied in the form of a glare, so thick and sharp that it felt like a laser-eye decapitation. She then explained how she feels itchy on the inside when she walks into a store without a coupon nestled in her money hungry fingers.

I have since carefully secured and handed over such precious coupon-tastic commodities to my boss, for fear of life and limb.

In light of my bosses creepy obsession with unholy discounts, I found out that there is a website packed full of online shopping coupons that could keep my sweet-deal-searching-supervisor happy for quite awhile, and maybe a little less itchy.

Keepcash.com has coupons for everyone, even a Lexmark from Circuit City for 53.98! Oh, snap! How about 10% off of any washer and dryer set from Sears?! That could add up to quite a discount, ladies and gentlemen.

If you happen to be itching for a whole lotta good coupons for retailers you likely have bought from at least once, then Katie highly recommends Keepcash.com.

And what Katie recommends, you feel compelled to love. It's true.




No comments: