5.11.2007

Who rocks my socks?

Payperpost.com, that's who.

I'm getting paid to talk about the website that pays me to talk about stuff. Pretty soon I'll find myself in a parallel universe, where there are bars named Cheers on every corner, yet NOBODY in it knows your name. Freaky.

Why do I love Payperpost so much, you ask? It's an equation that I can really grasp.

KATIE + WORDS FROM KATIE = MONEY FOR KATIE

It's a little thing called blog advertising... I review websites and give them some needed word-of-mouth advertisement, with my own little spin. I encourage all my blogger friends to hop on the PPP train, because I swear to you that it's really easy and pays FOR REALS. Trust me, I wouldn't be doing it if the wasn't actual dollar signs involved.

I've only been posting for about a month and a half, and I've been paid $52.52 and will be paid $41.01 within the next month. Cha-ching!





No comments: